Use of Cooker with Thermocouple Flameout Protection Device
(1) Before using the stove, we must first ensure that the gas suitable for the stove fittings is the same as that of your home, otherwise it is strictly forbidden to use. Secondly, the installation of cookers must meet the requirements of the instructions, otherwise accidents may occur, or cause abnormal operation of cookers.
(2) Check whether the battery is installed. For embedded cookers, one or two No. 1 batteries are usually used. For desktop cookers, batteries are generally not used. When installing batteries, ensure that the positive and negative poles of the batteries are correct.
(3) New cookers, or after cleaning the cookers, need to readjust the cookers: check whether the fire cover (distributor) is correctly placed on the top of the stove; ignite the cookers (at this time, or need to press the knob with your hands all the time) to see that the flame should be clear blue, not red, and the root of the flame should not be separated from the fire cover (also) It is called deflagration; when burning, it is not possible to make a sound of "flapping" or "flapping" (called tempering) inside the furnace head.
(4) When the combustion is abnormal, the throttle needs to be adjusted. The damper is at the junction of the furnace head and the control valve, and a thin sheet of iron that can be rotated forward and backward by hand. In general, there are two valve panels on each side of the furnace head, which control the outer ring fire (outer ring fire) and the inner ring fire (inner ring fire). From the bottom of the cooker, it is easier to judge. When adjusting the throttle, try to rotate left and right until the flame burns normally (adjusting the position of the throttle to ensure the flame burns normally is the key to the normal use of the stove, otherwise, it will easily cause the flame to burn without the probe and cause flameout or release after ignition). For a properly designed cooker, the flame burning condition can be adjusted to ensure the top position of the flame burning probe.
(5) After adjusting the position of the throttle (or the flame burning condition), the cooker will start to run. Press down the knob by hand (until it can't continue to press down), press the knob to turn left and ignite (after igniting fire, keep pressing the knob for 3-5 seconds before releasing hands, otherwise, it is easy to release hands after igniting fire). When more than 5 seconds after release, if there is still a case of release and extinguishment, usually the stove has a fault, need to be repaired.
(6) In operation, the stove will automatically extinguish because of water droplets or wind blowing at the bottom of the pot. At this point, you just need to restart the cooker.
(7) After using the cooker for a period of time, if you see a black layer of deposited dirt on the top of the probe, please clean it up in time, otherwise it will cause the cooker to run abnormally, appear automatic extinguishing, or press for too long when igniting.